Friday, October 20, 2006

My unusual life continues. Surpise, Suprise

hey. am on a free lesson again at the minute. although after the minute is up i will still be on a free lesson. today i have got the brownies fancy dress party to go to. I have been helping with brownies for the eights years. wow. over half my life and i am a helper and because all the grooups are named after the leaders, i am called foxy. if you foxy cilapatrick, i will not be amused. anyway. today is the fancy dress party and i have been told to dress the same as 'b', say 'b' because we are going as 'the black cat robbers'. joy. our outfits are exactly the same apart from our masks which are the same apart from the fact one is silver and one is gold. it will great though. during this party we usually make the brownies eat sweets from a flour pot. 'b' better be watching her back.
My boyfriend is still good. but he ant wrote me a comment yet. he is too busy playing this obsessive game. i am glad we do not have the internet because i prefer my social life to intacted.
I just got out of maths and got my test results apparently i got 72% meaning a B. Part of me thought that someone had given me the wrong paper. the other part of me thought what am i complaining about i got a high mark didn't i? don't worry it was my paper but i am still scared. I also got my predicted grade for ICT and i got a C. yeah it can be improved. but after only being on the course for a half term. i'm pretty chuffed. English language is all over the place. writing to entertain can be so hard and doesn't any1 have a sense of humour anymore. and business studies is growing to the size of a novel and it is only the first section. even my teacher was shocked. i think i need to stop rambling so much and get to the point. reason being i am going to stop writing now. c u soon. happygolucky47 x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home