Wednesday, October 18, 2006

hello. i am so seriously bored. i am on a free lesson now and have absolutely nothing 2 do. anyway. My brother recently joined year 7 and has all ready had 2 girlfriends!. i mean omg. he's 11, barely knows how to put his shoes on the right feet ,but no, he has had 2 girlfriends. it is all because of me though. He goes to me one day and says this
g: why r girls so annoying?
T: they're not all the time, y?
g: there are these girls in wood technology and they keep poking me.
T: probably cos 1 of them fancies u
g: really, first tym ever!
T: tell them to hurry up and ask you out or otherwise quit poking you.
Thats what he did. Went out with one and then dumped her when she pushed him away as he tried to kiss her. Goes out with someone else now. Went to goosey fair with her. i'm glad i didn't go. i mean they would have been so embarassed,come on, a year twelve hanging out with two year 7's. totally not cool. i would rather chill and hang out with my boyfriend. 'g' also thinks that now that he has got 1 girl he can have them all. y not? he got the first 1 easily enough. Since then 'g' has adopted the poking irratance and now uses it 2 annoy 1 of my m8s, 'johnny'. Although i doubt he's m8 now due to the amount of tyms 'g' has actually poked him now. i will try and avoid johnny espically if i haven't done my maths homework. In revenge of 'g' poking him, he amuses himself by asking me every tym we meet whether or not i have done my maths homework. like i can forget with him on my shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home