Thursday, October 19, 2006

A little bit different from yesterday cos I woke with a dangaly dophin thing above me

hello. i am in business studies AS level at the minute and for the first tym eva, i have completed my work. so i thought i might rite in my blog. 'g' found out johnny's last name now and he has come up with a new way of annoying him. email. our school allows any1 to communicate 2 1 another over the internet as long as they are in school. i didn't think of that until after i gave him johnny's last name. 'g' also thought it would be funny to chase in down the street shouting 'johnny' as we waited for the bus yesterday. he was shortley followed by kelly and 'turtle'. i wasn't johnny's best friend that day as he decided not to catch the bus that day despite the fact that he lives in Plymouth. i hope he didn't walk home.
My sister 'b' came home from sch yesterday (she goes to primary sch) and brings me back two christmas cards and a picture and a dangaly dolphin thing that currently hangs from our bedroom ceiling. As well as being messy our bedroom now has a dangaly dophin things that moves when the window is open and is made completetly of recyclable products. joy. When she showed me the cards, i told her that is was October and that christmas was two months away.She was not amused. The thought was nice though after all she did make the dangaly thing for me and although it does not dangal straight, it is still pretty . I may have to look at buying a proper one to maintain my sanity until my brother and sister have pushed so far that i am within a inch of behaving like a child myself.
My boyfriend is all good and should be sending me comments to this blog. He wants to be a chef and he is really good at cooking. Although with all this homework teachers are giving me i barely have chance to see him. They must be laughing in thier heads when they pass us our homework to do (an 18 page essay, front and back). Us as students, remain unamused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home